The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
● Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
● Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Trico Logistics Ltd, 478/6, K Cyril C Perera Mawatha, Kotahena, Colombo 13.
● Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● Country refers to Sri Lanka.
● Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
● Service refers to the website.
● Service Provider means a natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analysing how the service is used.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● Website refers to Trico Logistics, accessible from http://tricologistics.com/
● You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address) browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
● Cookies or browser cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
● Flash cookies: Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies.
● Web beacons: Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purpose set out below
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with service available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts without these cookies, the service that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
The company may use personal data for the following purpose;
● To provide and maintain our service: including to monitor the usage of our service.
● To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of this service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
● To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide you: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
● For the purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
● With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your geographic location where laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
● Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The user is expected to take all measures to protect their account. We are not responsible for account misuse if the account is compromised due to negligence by the user. All transactions and services conducted through the user account, as a result of misuse, will remain and are not grounds for refunds or special consideration.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.